As one of PUMP’s Advocacy + Public Policy Agenda key themes, we support Equitable Access to Health + Wellness.
The air we breathe, the water we drink, and the public spaces we share are as crucial to the region’s collective health as access to affordable healthcare and accessible grocery stores.
- Affordable, high quality, comprehensive healthcare options for all.
- Accessible, safe recreational spaces and activities in every neighborhood.
- Access to affordable, healthy food in every neighborhood.
- Clean air and water for all including green infrastructure and sustainable practices.
These are a few of the projects PUMP is actively involved in to ensure the Pittsburgh region has equitable access to health and wellness for all. Check out our community calendar for additional events and activities to get involved in these and other key regional issues.
- PUMP sponsored a portion of the inaugural Adagio Health Symposium– Transforming Women’s Health.
- PUMP staff and volunteers perform 2 or more service projects to improve community recreational spaces each year.