A Movement for Change
Founded in 1996, PUMP is the largest organization in the region serving young people primarily under the age of 40, but all are welcome. Our tagline gets to the heart of who we are and what we do:
Get Active. Be Connected. Create Change. Individual membership is only $20. Join Now
Check out our recent impact in the community!
Join with over 10,000 PUMP members to:
Advocate for Change
Shape and influence public policy issues that are important to the future of our city. PUMP is a platform for you to learn about issues, take action, and create change.
Connect with Civic Leaders and Opportunities
Dialogue with policymakers and civic leaders through our debates, forums, and meet and greets and connect with leadership opportunities to make an impact across a wide spectrum of issues.
Recreate and Play
Promote health and wellness through the nationally recognized Pittsburgh Sports League (PSL), community wellness activities, and tournaments.
Diversify Your Personal and Professional Networks
Build and diversify your networks, meet new people, and welcome newcomers through dozens of civic and social events, service experiences, and the PSL.
Serve Your Community
Make a difference in your community and the lives of others through service projects, fundraisers, and volunteer opportunities. Through the years, PUMP has donated tens of thousands of dollars and volunteer hours to local nonprofits.
Collaborate and Share Ideas for Impact
Connect with other young people who lead and want to make a difference, community influencers, organizations, and events and opportunities to create change.
MEMBERS ONLY Benefits:
- Priority registration and/or free or reduced admission fees to advocacy, civic leader, network building, and community service events.
- Eligibility for a full year of Pittsburgh Sports League (PSL) activities.
- Complimentary MillerCoors beverages at many PUMP events throughout the year.
- Deals and discounts at local bars and restaurants participating in our Hometown Hot Spots program.
- Priority participation in and consideration for PUMP committees, planning groups, and board of directors service.