A Movement for Change
Founded in 1996, PUMP is the largest organization in the region serving young people primarily under the age of 40, but all are welcome. Our tagline gets to the heart of who we are and what we do: Get Active. Be Connected. Create Change. Individual membership is only $5. Join Now
Join with over 10,000 PUMP members:
Make Your Voice Heard
PUMP engages young people around advocacy and public policy issues that are important to the future of our City and matter to our constituents. We are about leveraging our collective voice for change. Join us to make your voice heard on the issues that matter and influence the future of our City.
Connect with Civic Leaders and Leadership Opportunities
PUMP provides you with opportunities to connect and dialogue with elected officials, candidates for office, and community leaders through debates, forums, and social events. PUMP also helps members search for and secure leadership opportunities at the highest levels through online resources and member communications. Join us to connect with civic leaders and leadership opportunities.
Build and Diversify Your Personal and Professional Networks
PUMP is your home for building and diversifying your personal and professional networks. We host a diverse array of over 30 events every year, connect members through online resources and directories, and run the nationally recognized Pittsburgh Sports League (PSL). Each of these opportunities has a proven track record of broadening networks, building relationships, and expanding opportunities. Join us to build and diversify your personal and professional networks.
Serve Your Community
PUMP provides you with opportunities to directly serve your community through events, community initiatives, service projects, and volunteer opportunities. Through the years, PUMP has donated tens of thousands of dollars to local charities and strengthened nonprofits and local initiatives through thousands of volunteer hours. Join us to serve your community.
MEMBERS ONLY Benefits:
- Priority registration and free or reduced admission fees to all advocacy, civic leader, network building, and community service events.
- Exclusive Members Only events and VIP experiences.
- Eligibility for a full year of Pittsburgh Sports League (PSL) activities.
- Complimentary MillerCoors beverages at all PUMP events throughout the year.
- Exclusive deals and discounts at local bars and restaurants participating in our growing Hometown Hot Spot program.
- Coming soon! Access to our Business Partnership Program, that lists exclusive and curated discounts to education, sports, arts, food, entertainment, transportation, and more.
- Coming soon! Access to our Leadership Opportunity Portal, that lists Boards, Commissions, Advisory Groups, Internships, and Fellowships specifically recruiting young people.