Founded in 1996, PUMP is the largest organization in the region serving young people between the ages of 25-35 with more than 10,000 paying members and serving nearly 30,000 individuals each year. Our tagline gets to the heart of who we are and what we do: Get Active. Be Connected. Create Change. We welcome the support of local businesses
Why join PUMP as a business member?
- Improve your attraction, retention, and recruitment of up-and-coming talent.
- Receive recognition as a premier employer for your commitment to improving the quality of life of both our region and our young people.
- Strengthen your level of brand recognition among thousands of our region’s young people in your target recruitment market by supporting the largest and most active young professional organization in the city.
- Develop your young professional employees’ leadership skills by connecting them to a diverse array of recreational, social networking, and civic opportunities.
Basic Business Membership Benefits
- Welcome acknowledgement in our monthly eNewsletter
- Name on PUMP’s Community Supporters page with link to company
- Link to list of business members in our monthly eNewsletter
- $100 – (10 or less employees)
- $250 – (11-25 employees)
- $500 – (26 or greater employees)
Premium Business Membership Benefits
- Welcome acknowledgement in our monthly eNewsletter.
- PUMP memberships included for all your young professional employees.
- Opportunity to reserve 2 Pittsburgh Sports League teams per season, team fees required.
- Prominent placement of logo on PUMP’s Community Supporters page with company link.
- Promotion of business activities, events, and news aligned with PUMP’s mission.
- Basic Business Membership fee + (Number of YP employees X $10)