2022 Athena Awards Program of Greater Pittsburgh
September 9 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
The Greater Pittsburgh ATHENA Award and ATHENA Young Professional Award recognizes exceptional women who demonstrate excellence in their profession, contribute to their community, and help other women and girls to succeed through mentorship.
2022 ATHENA Award Finalists
– Luz Blandon, Executive Vice President for Immigrant Children Services, Holy Family Institute
– Dr. Trisha Gadson, Chief Executive Officer, Macedonia Family & Community Enrichment Center
– Hollie Geitner, Director, Communications, Duquesne Light Company
– Stacy Juchno, Executive Vice President and General Auditor, The PNC Financial Services Group
– Cynthia Oliver, Executive Director, Three Rivers Business Alliance
2022 ATHENA Young Professional Award Finalists
– Aleta Heard, VP, Senior Specialist, Product Owner, BNY Mellon
– Shireen Thomas, Director, IT Operations – Office of the CIO, UPMC
– Sam Utley Schmitt, Coordinator of Equity, Inclusion and Justice, Fanny Edel Falk Laboratory School
The ATHENA Awards event in Pittsburgh is one of the largest annual gatherings among the hundreds of ATHENA International events presented around the world.
Registration & Payment Policy:
Online Registration will close 1-2 days prior to event. Pre-Registration is always requested, when possible, so that we may best plan for your arrival. Walk-in registrants, when accepted, must pay onsite (additional fee required) with a credit card or check to obtain entry to the event, no exceptions. Refunds requested less than 2 business days prior to the event will not be granted. Substitutions are welcome.
Contact Ashley Steckel at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
For more information, contact Allison Kaharick, Sr. Director, Major Programs at email@example.com.