- This event has passed.
Celebrating AAPI Heritage Month: Community Conversations
May 4 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join the Inclusive Innovation team featuring Governor Wolf’s Advisory Commission on Asian Pacific American Affairs, Office of Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto, and guest speakers in this virtual event series to learn about challenges the AAPI community faces and how all Pittsburghers can be part of the solution in combating hate.
This is a four part series:
- Week 1: Addressing Hate, Discrimination, and Mental Health
- Week 2: Community Leader Discussion
- Week 3: Small Business Resources
- Week 4: Youth Empowerment
The first event will take place on May 4 at 6:30 PM. Agenda:
- 6:30 PM-6:45 PM – Addressing Discrimination: Marian Lien, Wasi Mohamed
- 6:45 PM-7:00 PM – Know Your Rights
- 7:00 PM-7:20 PM – Mental Health: Dr. Mengchun Chiang
- 7:20 PM-7:30 PM – Community sharing
Learn more and register here.