- This event has passed.
COVID-19: Caring for your community in times of uncertainty
August 20, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Community Care During COVID-19
Join ioby’s City Action Strategists as they chat with community leaders in Cleveland, Cinicinnati, Detroit, Memphis, and Pittsburgh who have stepped up to support their neighbors and become helpers during these challenging times. They will also share how ioby’s tools and resources can be used to raise flexible and quickly-accessible funds for your own community project.
Featuring Community Project Leaders:
- Jordan Robarge from Revival Chili in Pittsburgh
- Reyes from We Are Culture Creators in Detroit
- Mike Gutierrez from Front Yard Concerts in Cleveland
- Ioanna Paraskevopoulos from Action Tank in Cincinnati
- Ali Jaffery from the Memphis Education Fund
Also featuring ioby’s City Action Strategists:
- Miriam Parson, Pittsburgh Action Strategist
- Chris Jones, Memphis Action Strategist
- Dawn Arrington, Cleveland Action Strategist
- Brooke Harris, Detroit Action Strategist
- Leslie Rich, Cincinnati Action Strategist
Learn more and register here.
Want to submit a community event? Start Here
(Events must align with PUMP’s mission and Advocacy + Public Policy Agenda in order to be approved for inclusion in the Community Calendar.)