- This event has passed.
Financial Security for Crime Survivors
February 25, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Financial abuse occurs in 98% of abusive relationships and is the number one reason victims stay in or return to abusive relationships. We can reduce this abuse by normalizing discussion around this topic, which is why the Pennsylvania Commission for Women is hosting the Financial Security for Crime Survivors webinar.
It is important for survivors, advocates, and policy makers to understand the complexities of financial abuse and how it impacts Pennsylvanians.
Join us for this Facebook Live event to learn about:
• the impact of financial abuse on survivors
• financial security for survivors and families
• access to victims’ compensation
• the importance of pay equity
• resources available to help survivors recover from financial abuse
Have questions? We have answers! Submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.