- This event has passed.
August 26, 2021 @ 8:00 am - August 29, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
PedalPGH is Pittsburgh’s biggest celebration of bicycling. Join in the most fun you can have on two wheels while touring the city’s sights.
With health and safety front of mind, BikePGH will host PedalPGH in 2021 as a hybrid event:
- Choose to participate in-person on Sunday, August 29, 2021, for a more supported event experience with access to rest stops and roaming SAG vehicles.
- Or ride “virtually” anytime you want during event weekend from Thursday, August 26th through Sunday, August 29th.
No matter which experience you choose, you will be able to safely experience our beautiful city, even as social distancing keeps us apart.
What can you expect in 2021?
Choose from one of our four marked routes around the Steel City ranging from 10 to 62 miles, and pick up your packet in advance to receive amazing PedalPGH gear, and a digital ride guide with maps, tips, and more from our sponsors! Then, ride solo or with a small group throughout the PedalPGH celebration weekend from August 26th to 29th, 2021.
PedalPGH is an annual charity ride for BikePGH
PedalPGH is a casual, fun ride that exposes people of all ages and fitness levels to the neighborhoods, parks, bridges, and geography that make Pittsburgh so unique.
All registration proceeds will benefit BikePGH, a registered 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit, who works on behalf of the Pittsburgh community to make the city safe and accessible for everyone to bike and walk.
- August 26, 2021 @ 8:00 am
- August 29, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Advocacy, Recreation, Social
- Bike Pittsburgh