- This event has passed.
Potholes & Pierogies: Dinner and Discussion of the City of Pittsburgh 2020 Capital Budget
June 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The City of Pittsburgh is hosting its two annual Deliberative Community Forums on the Capital Budget for city residents to share their ideas on 2020 capital budget priorities.
- June 13, 6 PM in the North Side (Allegheny Center)
- June 18, 6 PM in the South Side Flats (Pittsburgh Federation of Teachers)
At these forums, neighbors have the chance to learn about the budget, engage with each other, community leaders, and city officials, and add community voices to the budgeting process.
Forums are FREE and open to every resident of the City of Pittsburgh. Childcare and interpretive services are available when you register by June 9.
Each session includes:
- A brief overview of the budgeting process
- Small group discussions of budget priorities and residents’ needs
- An opportunity for residents to ask questions of an expert panel
- Dinner and refreshments
- A survey for all attendees to complete to add their ideas and opinions to the budgeting process.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.