YWCA Racial Justice Awards
November 22 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Each year, YWCA Greater Pittsburgh honors remarkable women, men, youth, and groups who have demonstrated their commitment to eliminating racism and bringing equity to Greater Pittsburgh’s communities. Their efforts stand as markers of change and examples of leadership for others to follow.
This year’s honorees are:
- Brandi Fisher (Bridge Builder)
- Michelle Sandidge (Bridge Builder
- Juel L. Thomas Smith (Change Maker)
- Rev. Nicol Porter (Common Ground)
- Mikael Owunna (Creativity and Innovation)
- Casa San Jose (Racial Advocacy)
Learn more and get tickets here.