- This event has passed.
Regional Economic Inclusion Summit 2018: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
September 17 @ 7:30 am - 6:30 pm
Join Vibrant Pittsburgh for this opportunity to help advance regional economic inclusion efforts.
Registration is now open. Learn more here.
The Summit will:
- Bring together BRG/ERG leaders, members and executive sponsors from across organizations and sectors;
- Foster connections and enhance networks;
- Inspire more employees to participate in BRGs/ERGs and pursue BRG/ERG leadership roles;
- Recognize leadership and leadership support, and
- Highlight the promising work that organizations are doing around the region.
The Summit luncheon features the Leading the Way Awards with award recipients Jerry MacCleary, Chairman and CEO of Covestro LLC and Chancellor Patrick Gallagher of the University of Pittsburgh. Recipients of the Employee Resource Group and Executive Sponsor of the Year Awards will be revealed during the luncheon.
To learn more about the Summit or to inquire about Sponsorhship opportunities, contact Melanie Harrington at 412-281-8600 ext. 204.