- This event has passed.
Rep. Dan Miller’s 2nd Annual Substance Abuse Forum
October 18, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Representative Dan Miller’s 2nd Annual Substance Abuse Forum
The Substance Abuse Forum is a free event designed to specifically address some of the common hurdles people face when fighting addiction. This half-day event will cover important topics over five sessions and will have a Resource Fair full of information and opportunities for support & assistance in our area. You can sign up for the full day or any of the sessions you would like to attend.
- Session 1: Corrections’ Role in Recovery, with Dept. of Corrections Secretary John Wetzel
- Session 2: PA’s Response to Addiction, with Dept. of Drug and Alcohol Programs Secretary Jennifer Smith
- Session 3: Paying for Care
- Session 4: Addiction & the Brain
- Session 5: Adolescent Screening & Treatment
Learn more about the event and the five sessions and register here.