- This event has passed.
Slay the Gerrymander Happy Hour
March 1 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Reclaim the Power of YOUR VOTE at the Slay the Gerrymander Happy Hour!
Join Draw the Lines PA and Fair Districts PA for a fun, face-filled happy hour event and discuss the latest in PA Redistricting Reform. Enjoy good conversation, light bites and beverages, and play a few games for a chance to win prizes!
- How gerrymandering can affect your access to fair representation
- Advocacy efforts and steps you can take to address redistricting reform in PA as we gear up for 2021, the census, and redrawing of district lines
- A new citizens’ advocacy effort that allows PA voters – YOU – to draw your own state voting districts using digital mapping software
- How to enter Draw the Lines’ state-wide mapping competition for the chance to win cash prizes and save democracy!
Special Guest Speakers:
- Will Anderson – Small Business Owner, B-PEP Planning Council, PA Workforce and Development Committee
- Anna Fisher – Associate Professor of Psychology, Carnegie Mellon University, and Fair Districts PA spokesperson
- Rachel Colker – Western PA Coordinator, Draw the Lines PA
This event is free and open to the public. Registration required. Register here.
- March 1
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Advocacy, Social
April 24 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
April 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
April 26 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm