- This event has passed.
Tepper Women in Business
February 20, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Join Carnegie Mellon’s Tepper School of Business for the Tepper Women in Business Conference on Saturday, February 20th. Invest just one day in yourself to build a stronger network, learn how you can use the latest research about women in the workplace from Tepper School faculty and be inspired by successful women in top leadership positions.
- Confidence and Communicating Success: Panel Discussion with Executive Women
- Take your Leadership to the Next Level: From Worker Bee to Strategic Resource with Leanne Meyer, Leadership Coach
- Power Circle Lunch with Executive Women
- Faculty Led Discussion Topics including Negotiation, Project Power, Communicating to Lead, Teams and Managing Conflict
- Stuck in the Middle with You: Leading in a Multigenerational Workforce with Laura C. Maxwell, Leadership Coach
The content will be most relevant for early to mid-career professional business women.
The registration fee of $35.00 covers conference attendance, all meals, and childcare.
Pre-registration is closed, please contact Emily Archambeault at firstname.lastname@example.org.