- This event has passed.
What Black Pittsburgh Needs to Know About COVID-19 – Third Virtual Town Hall
April 21, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join 1Hood Media and the Urban Kind Institute for the third virtual town hall to discuss What Black Pittsburgh Needs to Know About COVID-19 on April 21st at 2 PM.
Speakers will include:
- Moderator: Dr. Cheryl Hall-Russel, President, BW3
- Dr. Jamil Bey, CEO, UrbanKind
- Dr. Trisha Gadson, CEO, Macedonia Family & Community Enrichment Center
- Jasiri X, CEO, 1Hood Media
- Dr. Jerome Gloster, CEO, Primary Care Health Service
The town hall will be hosted on the Facebook live stream of @1hoodmedia.
Learn more and join the livestream here.