- This event has passed.
AntiRacist Raja Yoga Workshop
July 31, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
PUMP is proud to partner with Felicia Savage Friedman, MEd for a 1.5 hour Human to Humane Raja Yoga Session on Wednesday July 31st at 6:30 pm at the Highland Park Fountain.
The yoga session will include:
- 10 minutes of Grounding and Centering
- 20 minutes of Gentle Yoga-Based movements
- 20 minutes of Introduction to Raja Yoga practice
- 15 minutes of Seeing Each Other
- 10 minutes of Restorative Pose
- 10 minutes of Universal Meditation
- 5 minutes of Namaste Circle
All attendees should bring their own mat or towel and water.
Felicia Savage Friedman has been practicing Raja Yoga for over 28 years and is the owner of YogaRoots on Location. Felicia is a 200 hour E-RYT, 500 hour YRT, a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher-Trainer and a Urban Zen Integrative Yoga Teacher. YogaRoots on Location offers antiracism professional development, integrative group and individual yoga classes, and yoga teach trainers in and around the city of Pittsburgh. Their focus is on yoga-based techniques for people to manage the trauma and stress of their daily lives. We are honored and excited to have her join us for a PUMP Play Solo event!
The cost of this event is $8.00. If this is a barrier please email us so we can ensure you are able to participate.
- July 31, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Advocacy, Recreation, Social