- This event has passed.
Data Day – Census 2020
November 2, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Celebrate the many ways that civic open data influences our community with the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh and several partners. This year, they will be exploring all things Census, including:
- Where and when you can complete the 2020 Census
- How Census data gets used to provide daily services and support for you and your community
- How you can get involved in Census activities in your community, including paid job opportunities
This free, family-friendly event is presented in partnership with:
- University of Pittsburgh Center for Social and Urban Reserach, Western Pennsylvania Regional Data Center
- Draw the Lines PA
- CMU CREATE Lab
- Carnegie Mellon University Libraries
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Middle Atlantic Region
Learn more via the Facebook event.