- This event has passed.
Mayoral Forum Civic Engagement Fair
May 4, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Thank you for joining PUMP, Urban League Young Professionals, University of Pittsburgh Graduate School for Public and International Affairs, WESA/WYEP Generation Listen, and the Pittsburgh Spot as a Civic Engagement Fair Partner for the 2017 Mayoral Candidate Forum at Rodef Shalom on Thursday, May 4, 2017.
Please have all individuals who will be participating in the civic engagement fair (i.e. at the table) complete this registration form by Tuesday, May 2 so we can ensure they are included in our event attendee count, and we have enough space and chairs for your organization. Please encourage anyone else who plans to attend the Forum to RSVP to reserve their spot in the room here.
- 5:00 – 8:00 PM – time period for all civic engagement tables to be set up with materials/activities
- 6:30 PM – Doors open to the general public
- 7:00 – 8:30 PM – Mayoral Candidate Forum
- 8:30 – 10:00 PM – Reception and Civic Engagement Fair (refreshments served)
You are encouraged to have at least one representative at your table during the following times:
- 6:30 – 6:50 PM – arrival of the general public (low priority)
- 8:30 – 10:00 PM – Reception and Civic Engagement Fair
If you are planning to sit in the room where the Forum is occurring, please just quickly return to your table before closing remarks to get the most exposure to the attendees. This may require you to sit in the rear of the room or balcony in order to cause the least disturbance.
The purpose of the Civic Engagement Fair is to provide opportunities to connect the young Pittsburghers in attendance to a variety of civic-minded organizations. This is a great opportunity to show off the great work you do and activate young Pittsburghers. Please bring materials of interest to 18-40 year olds including opportunities to get more deeply involved in your work.
As a Civic Engagement Fair Partner you will be provided with the following:
- 4-6 feet of table space
- up to 3 chairs
- Rodef Shalom wifi passcode for official event use by table attendants
- Listing on event page with link to your website
- Listing on facebook event
The event address is: Rodef Shalom Congregation (4905 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213)
If you have questions, contact Lindsay Cashman at email@example.com or (412) 338-2133 x 15.
We look forward to seeing you on May 4.
Want to submit a community event? Start Here
(Events must align with PUMP’s mission and Advocacy + Public Policy Agenda in order to be approved for inclusion in the Community Calendar.)