- This event has passed.
January 22, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The PSL is so excited to partner with the Pittsburgh Curling Club to bring you the perfect opportunity to learn the game of curling, and meet our awesome Pittsburgh Curling Community.
When: Saturday January 22, 2022 at 4:00 PM
Where: Pittsburgh Curling Club, McKees Rocks PA
What: Learn how to curl so you are ready for the Winter Olympics! From 4:00-6:30 PM participants will be on the ice to learn how to curl, which includes instruction on how to play the game, and the rules of the game. Directly following your lesson, everyone will get a chance to play the game of curling. Immediately following our session all participants are invited into the clubhouse to enjoy a beer, ask questions, get to know the local curling community, and watch curling league matches beginning at 7:00 PM. Guests are welcome inside the clubhouse.
Cost: The cost of the event is $50 and includes your learn-to-curl session with all instruction and equipment provided. Each participant will also receive a PSL t-shirt, light snacks, and 2 complimentary beers.
- The Curling Club requires proof of vaccination in order to not wear a mask during participation; any unvaccinated participants will be asked to wear a mask for the duration of the event.
- The ice and rink are handicapped accessible and the sport is highly adjustable to meet a range os physical disabilities. Anyone 21+ is encouraged to participate.
- Participants may bring additional food, snacks and should bring their own water.
- There are water fountains, bathrooms, and changing rooms available.
- Participants should dress in layers. The ice area will be cold, but the clubhouse is heated!
- January 22, 2022
4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Recreation, Social
RivALZ to End ALZ Flag FootballNovember 3 @ 5:00 pm
Want to submit a community event? Start Here
(Events must align with PUMP’s mission and Advocacy + Public Policy Agenda in order to be approved for inclusion in the Community Calendar.)