- This event has passed.
PUMPed to Run Bantam Night @ Wigle Whiskey Barrelhouse
September 7, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for a night of fun, food and prizes! Stop by on Thursday September 7th and 12% of your purchase will go to PUMPed to Run! We will be there all evening with the food truck – The Coop!
All funds raised will support the PUMPed to Run Program and our partners.
In addition to Wigle’s regular alcohol menu, there will be soda and tea options for anyone looking for a non-alcoholic beverages!
Learn more & RSVP:
Please let us know you’re coming through our Facebook Event!
PUMPed to Run:
PUMPed to Run is a program of PUMP that is a morning running/walking group composed of residents of local homeless shelters and volunteer mentors. The program seeks to encourage sportsmanship, and a team mentality to help set physical fitness goals, promote confidence and encourage self-sufficiency. This approach supports active community participants in building a better Pittsburgh for everyone by encouraging our members to be involved in change and connectivity. Learn more!
Parking at the Event:
There are multiple options including:
- Gravel lot on Spring Garden Avenue, diagonal from Whiskey Garden
- Alley behind Whiskey Garden, access from Vinial or Basin Street
- Street Parking on Troy Hill Rd, Vinial, Voskamp. Access Voskamp Street via Basin Street.
- Lots surrounding Penn Brewery (next to municipal building, gravel lot to Troy Hill Road, gravel lot on Vinial Street)
- Lot behind Schiller Classical Academy, which you can get to via Wetach Street
- Note: Please do not park on sidewalks on Spring Garden Avenue to be respectful of Wigle’s neighbors!