- This event has passed.
Vibrant Pittsburgh Regional Economic Inclusion Summit
September 11, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - September 12, 2017 @ 2:00 pm
Vibrant Pittsburgh is hosting a Regional Economic Inclusion Summit for CEOS, Business Leaders, Diversity and Inclusion Professionals, Employee Resource Groups, and Affinity Groups from across the region.
Several of the goals that the Regional Economic Inclusion Summit include:
- Bringing together a diverse group of leaders committed to the advancement of people of color into executive roles
- Recognize leadership and leadership support
- Highlight the promising work that organizations are doing around the region
Day 1: September 11, 2017 Westin Convention Center
Evening Reception and Awards Dinner
- Honoring our Leading the Way Award Recipients: Highmark, PNC, and UPMC.
- Keynote Presentation by Carol Fulp, President/CEO of The Partnership in Boston.
Day 2: September 12, 2017 David L. Lawrence Convention Center
- Pre-session breakfast reception.
- Attendees and ERGs can meet, network and begin a dialogue that can carry over into the learning sessions
- Concurrent Sessions 1 and 2
- Both sessions will feature speakers who are leaders in the advancement of critical work that fosters talent attraction and retention.
- Closing Luncheon
- Vibrant Pittsburgh will recognize three Employee Resource Groups and present the award for the Best ERG Executive Sponsor of the Year.
Click here to nominate your ERG and ERG Sponsor through Vibrant Pittsburgh.
Download the Summit brochure for more information here.